Are you curious what it takes to be ranked in Google’s local search results? It is getting harder and harder to be ranked in it since there are only 3 spots. In this webinar, I’ll educate you what are the major algorithm and tips for getting your business ranked in the 3-pack to your phone to ring more.
We will cover which of these are the dominant signals for ranking:
- My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.)
- Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.)
- On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.)
- Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.)
- Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.)
- Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.)
- Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.)
You can watch a recording of this webinar by clicking here.