How To Leverage Google Analytics To Increase Your Phone Calls
One of the low hanging fruit ways to increase your phone calls would be to up the conversions of your existing website. And the best free tool out there to do this is Google Analytics. Not only does it give you wealth of feedback as to where traffic is coming from, it also provides you data as to how you can increase the engagement of the website. In this webinar, we will teach you how to interpret and digest the data from Google Analytics to increase your phone calls.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to setup Google Analytics and login to your Google Analytics account
- Step-by-step, how to navigate around Google Analytics confidently
- Track number of conversions from the website
- What are some of the key metrics to look at, what is the industry benchmark for these metrics, and how to increase conversions of your website based on these metrics
- Track how many people are coming to your website and from which source are they coming from (i.e. Google Organic, Google Ads, YP, Newspapers, referrals, direct mails, emails, Facebook, etc)
- How long are they staying on your site and how deep are they going on your website
- How many people are returning to your website
- User Flow: What are some of the most popular pages that people are going
- Find out which pages are not working on your website (i.e. high exit rate and high bounce rate) and how to improve it
- What keywords are people using to find your website organically
- How fast is the website loading
This watch a recording of this webinar, please click here.