Have you ever wondered how Google’s Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads work? Have you tried PPC ads before and didn’t see results? This Lunch And Learn is for you. We will be showing you step by step how Google Pay Per Click ads work and how it can benefit you. Even if you have someone else managing your PPC campaign, you should still attend this to learn these advanced tactics to held them accountable.
We will cover the following:
- What is Google Pay Per Click Ads?
- What is the difference between Google, Bing/Yahoo, and Facebook Ads?
- How does it work?
- How can I show my ads on mobile devices?
- How much does each click cost?
- What is the ROI for PPC Ads?
- How much should I spend on PPC Ads?
- Should I do PPC Ads if I’m already ranked highly on Google?
- How can I outbid my competition?
- What is Quality Score and how does it impact my pricing?
- How come some ads look huge and some ads look small?
- What are the success factors to have a high ROI campaign?
- What geography can I target?
- What are the new up and coming trends in PPC Ads?
To watch a recording of this webinar, please click here.