How To Be Ranked In Google’s Local Search
On Google search results today, only three spots are dedicated specifically to Local Search. Only three businesses get that star treatment.
Will your website be among them? Or will it only be your local competitors?
Your business can’t afford to be left out of the Google Local 3-Pack. I can help you learn the tools for getting in — and better yet, it’s totally free.
The specific signals I’ll be covering include:
- My Business (proximity, categories, keyword in business title)
- Links (inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity)
- On-page (presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority)
- Citation (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume)
- Review (review quantity, velocity, and diversity)
- Behavioral (click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins)
- Social (engagement on Google, Facebook, Twitter)